Like other famous dal curries, dal makhani — literally “buttery” lentils — invites experimentation. The creamy texture of dal makhani comes from the whole urad beans, small round dark-skinned beans that become very glutinous with cooking — quite unique to beans — and impart a wonderfully rich and earthy flavor.
Water (49%), Tomatoes (16%), Black Lentils (13%), Onion (5%), Butter (5%), Cream (3%), Milk (2%), Kidney Beans, Salt, Refined Sunflower Oil, Bengal Gram, Green Gram, Ginger, Garlic, Butter Oil, Red Chili, Fenugreek, Mixed Spice (Garam Masala), Mango Powder (Amchur), Green Chili Paste, Asafoetida.
Contains Milk. May contain traces of peanuts, tree nuts, sesame seeds, wheat, soy products & sulphites.
1. Tear/cut a 2cm opening at the top of the pouch.
2. Microwave on high power for 2 minutes.
3. Leave to stand for 30 seconds.
4. Open with care & serve hot.
1. Submerge the sealed pouch in boiling water.
2. Boil for 3-5 minutes.
3. Carefully remove from the water.
4. Leave to stand for 30 seconds.
5. Open with care & serve hot.
Store in a cool, dry & hygienic place away from direct sunlight. Once opened, use entire contents. Do not consume if the pouch is leaking, damaged or bloated. Packaged in a protective atmosphere.
Microwave ovens vary; adjust cooking times accordingly.
650/B – 2 Min
850/E – 1 ½ Min
North American Corporate Contacts:
Business Access Group Worldwide (BAG)
280 N Central Ave Suite# 110 Hartsdale, NY 10530 USA.
Toll Free:+1 8778880373