Aloo mutter is a Punjabi dish from the Indian subcontinent which is made from potatoes and peas in a spiced creamy tomato based sauce. It is a vegetarian dish.
Potato (30%), Water (29%), Green Peas (18%), Onion (9%), Refined Sunflower Oil (3%), Tomato (3%), Tomato Paste (3%), Salt, Ginger, Garlic, Cumin, Coriander powder, Mixed Spices (Garam Masala), Red Chili, Turmeric & spices.
1. Tear/cut a 2cm opening at the top of the pouch.
2. Microwave on high power for 2 minutes.
3. Leave to stand for 30 seconds.
4. Open with care & serve hot.
1. Submerge the sealed pouch in boiling water.
2. Boil for 3-5 minutes.
3. Carefully remove from the water.
4. Leave to stand for 30 seconds.
5. Open with care & serve hot.
Store in a cool, dry & hygienic place away from direct sunlight. Once opened, use entire contents. Do not consume if the pouch is leaking, damaged or bloated. Packaged in a protective atmosphere.
Microwave ovens vary; adjust cooking times accordingly.
650/B – 2 Min
850/E – 1 ½ Min
North American Corporate Contacts:
Business Access Group Worldwide (BAG)
280 N Central Ave Suite# 110 Hartsdale, NY 10530 USA.
Toll Free:+1 8778880373